Wednesday 5 April 2017

The Brain

Kia Ora Whanau, 
This term we have been learning about 'The Brain'. Today, we decided to plan our ideas with words to help us write sentences about the brain.
Check out some of our writing. 
The brain needs water. Wrinkly. The brain is soft. Written by Teeraa
A helmet protects the brain. The brain is soft.
Written by Dalcee

My brain is soft and wrinkly. It works all the time. Written by Evelynn
The brain is soft and the brain is wrinkly. The brain is in charge of our body. My brain has 2 sides.
Written by Nico
My brain is part of the central nervous system. My brain has two sides and it even has a left and a right side.
Written by Tuakoi
The brain controls our balance. It helps us to think. Exercise and sleep help our brain.
Written by Isaiah
My soft brain helps me to think. The brain has a left and a right side.
Written by Chrisander
The brain is soft and wrinkly.
Written by Juwayne
The brain has a left side and a right side. My brain is inside the body. The brain works all the time. The helmet protects the brain.
Written by Joshan
The brain has 2 sides, the left and right. A helmet protects the brain. It controls our balance.
Written by Mahina

3 comments:

  1. Please send me some of your writing so I can give you a stickers and read some of them myself #GreatWriting

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can see a lot of great writers in the Incredible Two's!!!
    Thank you for sharing your work!

    -The Happy Honey Bees-

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nico told us all about the brain and all of its jobs - amazing writing Incredible Twos!

    ReplyDelete