Friday 17 March 2017

Writing Experience

Hello family and friends.
On Monday our school was on lockdown. It was a very scary experience for us. We all had to get under a table where we stayed until it was safe to come out. We did some writing about it on Tuesday. 
Check out some of our writing.

Yesterday I felt scared. We went under the table. Written by Nico Start
Yesterday I felt scared. Firstly, we heard the bell. It was going on and off. Afterwards, I went under the table.
Written by Kenzo Patali
Yesterday I felt scared because it was a lockdown. Written by Joshan Ratusau

3 comments:

  1. Thank you Joshan, Kenzo and Niko for sharing your writing with us ... what awesome writers you have #Incredible2s

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nico, I really liked how you used your alphabet sounds to help you with spelling difficult words. Your next step is to write a compound sentence using the word 'because'.

    Kenzo, I really liked how you followed our ideas from our writing plan from the other day and used the words; firstly and afterwards correctly. Your next learning step is to write compound sentences using the word 'because'.

    Joshan, I really liked how you wrote a compound sentence using the word 'because'. Your next step is to add more information, by writing more than one sentence.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Must've been scary indeed! I love your pieces of writing, Room 2. Keep it up.

    ReplyDelete